Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Technology is awesome but frustrating!

Having computer issues and it had kept me from keeping up with my challenges and blog postings.  Looking at just buying a new laptop and trying to fix mine in a few months for the "family computer".   Just a cheap one I really only need it for internet, word processing, and some light gaming.
 I am a pretty tech savvy, computer literate person but this thing is giving me headache after headache.  I've spent no less than 30 hours working on it, updating, reinstalling, and downloading even the basic programs needed. Only to have it get screwed up again. 
The worst part is I started training for a new job this week too.  I need a working computer to be able to work so this is the worst time for all this to happen.  Thank goodness my husband is letting me use his computer for now but it is a short term fix.

Anyways, I will be updating this soon with the books I have gotten read while waiting on all this stuff to install and download.  I guess that is the only upside to this whole ordeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment