Saturday, January 28, 2012

Game of Thrones

I honestly think this is one of the best books I have ever read.  It sucked me in from the first chapter clear until the end.  The characters are so diverse and interesting.  I even found myself rooting for both sides of a conflict.  I fell in love with many of the characters. George R. R. Martin did such an amazing job creating an entire universe to lose yourself in.  I love that he wrote the book with each chapter being from the point of view of one of the many main characters .  It kept it interesting and exciting.  He has so many great, important people in this book that there is someone for everyone to love.
I have started book number 2 Clash of Kings. It introduces characters that you only read about and never saw their point of view in book 1 and I am really enjoying it so far as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment